Macro?

Macro?

Is there a way to execute some of C3D's built in tools in sequence?
ie. 1. Insert sphere 2. change sphere settings 3. add a bulge and adjust settings 4. make mesh editable

Hi,
yes, with a macro script. Only point 4. is not possible yet since there doesn't exists a Javascript function yet to perform the "Make editable" command. But the first 3 points can be done with a macro script.

Bye
Martin

Thank you Martin! I'll take a look at that. It looks pretty simple. I noticed that Cheetah has a console. What is the intended purpose of that? Would be great to see a read out of operations as they are done. Blender has a "info" window that displays the operators that are executed by the user when using the tools within the program. (ie. inserting a mesh would show bpy.ops.object.add(array) in the info window) Would be nice if javascript equivalents could be displayed in a similar way within Cheetah. I think it would be useful for those learning scripting.

Hi,
yes, with a macro script. Only point 4. is not possible yet since there doesn't exists a Javascript function yet to perform the "Make editable" command. But the first 3 points can be done with a macro script.

Bye
Martin

Was a "make editable" command ever implemented?

Back