Spaceship Contest!

Show the world your rocket! entries close late Feb/early March

here my 'Classic Spaceship'
Classic Spaceship Front.png
Classic Spaceship Back.png
and in space...
Classic Spaceship (Earth).png
Classic Spaceship (Earth) 2.png

I like it! Your ship has a great "cartoon-like" charm to it!

Guess I'll need to whip up a space ship to make the contest deadline...

Hi MRC,

nice, funny spaceship! :smile:

I think this should be more a cartoonish spaceship. So try to match ist.
Make the textures like it. Also in the space images, there is no light to see the ship - so take care of it.

Perhaps you can bring some Lensflares with another 2D app or a compositing tool into the scene.

But it is a nice idea ... waiting for the finished version of it! So keep going on with it.

cheers
wal3d

Here's on that I actually was just playing around with months ago just trying to learn C3d. It's really more like a stealth plane than a space ship. I just threw in some background and lights. The lighting could be better, but haven't played around with that stuff much.

Attachments

• Stealth.jpg
    Stealth.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 1,760
My try...

I always kind of preferred the cheesy older style of rockets from 50s sci-fi films and such... and Tintin of course! I used one of Archie's moon textures here too...

Attachments

• rocket_riw2.jpg
    rocket_riw2.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 2,019
Yep all great entries! Cool mech. stuff Garden as usual. The moonscape rocket is great. Reminds me of playing Fallout 3.

These are all fantastic rockets guys! I have decided that the contest will end on Sunday, the 26th of Feburary. Not exactly what I originally said but all the entries just keep on pilling in!
:icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup:
Cheers, MRC

Here's my entry - a retro-style rocket roaring through space with a planet and nebulous gas clouds as backdrop.

Really enjoying all the entries! Great work!

Attachments

• to_infinity_and_beyond.png
    to_infinity_and_beyond.png
    315 KB · Views: 1,007
Hey Guys! these are all Fantastic Rockets:icon_thumbup: :wink: :icon_thumbup: !!! Sorry I've been away for a while. But I am back now :D and I am so happy to see this contest thrive. this is very past the contest close date, but I'm happy to extend it so that you guys can keep blasting off!:tongue: Keep up the good rockets! So basically, This contest never ends!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Another spaceship

Well, if this contest never ends, here is my spaceship.
It looks a bit like the one in Space Odyssey.

spaceship.jpg

spaceship2.jpg

Last edited:
Back