Beginner Tutorials by Andrew are fantastic!

Beginner Tutorials by Andrew are fantastic!

Thank you to all who recommended these tutorials. I bought Cheetah a year ago and barely used it out of frustration but three days ago I installed it on my new Mac and decided to try the tutorials. They are worth every penny and have taken me from staring helplessly at a mess of twisted polygons to making some basic meshes and a little animation and even UV unwrapping in a few days. (And I made a kick-butt banana!)

Anyway, just wanted to say great job on the tutorials and thanks to the support of Cheetah for getting me back up and running so quickly!

Now back to admiring my texture-baked banana. :eek:

Thank you

Thank you to all who recommended these tutorials. I bought Cheetah a year ago and barely used it out of frustration but three days ago I installed it on my new Mac and decided to try the tutorials. They are worth every penny and have taken me from staring helplessly at a mess of twisted polygons to making some basic meshes and a little animation and even UV unwrapping in a few days. (And I made a kick-butt banana!)

Anyway, just wanted to say great job on the tutorials and thanks to the support of Cheetah for getting me back up and running so quickly!

Sweet! Glad you got the help to get you on the way. Ahhh, baked banana sounds great to me. Thanks for the positive feedback and don't forget to post your results on the forum to inspire others.

Andrew

Andrew,

I've been wanting to pick up your tuts for a while now as I would really like to start getting more out of Cheetah.

Before I do though - I just wanted to ask if they are project based tutorials?

Also are there any samples before buying?

thanks,
derek

Andrew,

I've been wanting to pick up your tuts for a while now as I would really like to start getting more out of Cheetah.

thanks,
derek

Hi Derek,
Most of it is project based but I do throw in a few examples which are not project focused.
I don't think Martn has posted any samples but I could be wrong.

Thanks

Andrew

Now animate the un-peeling of the banana. :)

Back