Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jan Öztürk-Lettau

• Hiroto Tsubaki

• Total voters
1st Cheetah3D-Contest Voting

Hi,
first of all I want to thank everybody who sent in a entry to the 1st Cheetah3D-Contest. Thank you very much.

But now it's time for the voting. Please choose your favorite entry and give your vote.

The voting will go until Dec. 24. So the participants will know at christmas if they have won a prize.

I wish every participant good luck and many votes.

By,
Martin

P.S. The entries are sorted alphabetically.

P.P.S Voting is closed. We have our winner.

Attachments

• tg_c3d_xmas_198.jpg
    tg_c3d_xmas_198.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2,074
  • schneekugel_fd_243.jpg
    schneekugel_fd_243.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 2,057
  • snowman_211.jpg
    snowman_211.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2,064
  • winter_198.jpg
    winter_198.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,097
  • summer-souvenir_199.jpg
    summer-souvenir_199.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 2,076
  • final_923.jpg
    final_923.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 2,075
  • chocolate_bunny_vs_the_snowman_827.jpg
    chocolate_bunny_vs_the_snowman_827.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2,112
  • house_in_the_snow_161.jpg
    house_in_the_snow_161.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,071
  • snowman_115.jpg
    snowman_115.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,091
  • franksbeitrag_181.jpg
    franksbeitrag_181.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,093
Excellent turn-out, Martin - I'm sure you must be very proud of these submissions. =)

While I'm a little sad I couldn't submit my own piece (it's nowhere near completion), but it wouldn't have been able to compete against entires like this. Wow. =)

Martin,

I've two favourites, and it's very difficult to decide because the reason I like them is different for each one: one favourite is because of CG excellence and care for the details, and the other favourite is because of expression through perspective, color gradients, and dramatic lighting.

Is there any "checklist for judges" that can help me in choosing my favourite?

I hope I'll be able to submit an entry for the next contest! (this time it wasn't possible)

Hi,

RandyWang said:
Excellent turn-out, Martin - I'm sure you must be very proud of these submissions. =)
Yes, I am :D
RandyWang said:
While I'm a little sad I couldn't submit my own piece (it's nowhere near completion), but it wouldn't have been able to compete against entires like this. Wow. =)
Don't worry, I learned out of my mistakes. For the next context I will give at least one month of time. 14 days were to short for many potential participants.
ces said:
I've two favourites, and it's very difficult to decide because the reason I like them is different for each one: one favourite is because of CG excellence and care for the details, and the other favourite is because of expression through perspective, color gradients, and dramatic lighting.
I had the same problem. But I don't want to give to much tips of how to vote because I don't want to favor any entry.

Maybe tossing a coin helps. :D
ces said:
I hope I'll be able to submit an entry for the next contest! (this time it wasn't possible)
That would be great. The more the better. At least for me as the organizer. :D

By,
Martin

I'm stunned by the these amazing renderings! I thought that mine was good, but wow! I have to complement everyone on their fantastic job. Good luck :D .

J.J. Bukowski 8)

Great Job all! Sorry I did not get the chance to finish mine do to work obligation. :cry: But I think you all did great. Good luck all!

Bearweav said:
Sorry I did not get the chance to finish mine do to work obligation. :cry:

I'm starting to believe that there could have been 20 entries if I would have started the contest 14 days earlier. :cry:

But your are very welcome to the next contest of course. :wink:

By,
Martin

Please don't feel sorry Martin. Look what DID come in your mailbox. This is some great stuff, isn't it? And the prizes are really cool !! Be sure to have me for the next contest!!

Regards,

Peter

Bearweav, Peter and Randy,
I can't wait to see your pictures in the next contest :D . (I'm sure that there will be plenty more :lol: hopefully)

Speaking of future contests... I know that this one hasn't even ended yet, but I know that we are all looking forward to it Martin.

J.J. Bukowski 8)

Hi,
I'm very happy with the contest so far. So you can be sure that there will be another one in the not so distant future. Maybe in Spring.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a small contest every 3-4 months?

By,
Martin

Martin said:
Wouldn't it be nice to have a small contest every 3-4 months?

yeeees – it would! because i want to increase my cheetah-skills and win one day an iPod too :D

i still have an idea what to create if the issue is autum :wink:

good luck everybody and merry christmas and a happy new year!

jan

:D :D :D :D Congratulations!!!! :D :D :D :D
Frank, Francois & Jan! Good job!
And to everone who didn't win this one (including me) We'll do better next time!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! :D

J.J. Bukowski 8)

PS: Thanks to whoever voted for mine. :D

Back