Cheetah for begginners doubt...

Cheetah for begginners doubt...

.I have started the animation tutorials ,The joints Introduction tut has
an arm as the introductorial model to be rigged , however i can not find
the resource file on the Cheetah animation files folder.
please tell me Where can I find this file , or the location on line for it.

Luiz Eduardo:confused:

Ok .almost 200 can not answer that .Maybe there is no file and that is it.
weeks later...What can i do...
Thanks anyway...for nothing at all.

and my first post...

Hi Ludwig, I bought the tutorial for $29, and it has some animation on it, I don't know if that is what you need, or are looking for, but then again, I am just past the "Hello World" tutorial, and working my slowly through them, I have watched them all, but just getting started myself. Hope this helps.

Hi Ludwig,
sorry for the late reply. There are some example scene missing but that was no mistake. The example scene are more a extra to the movies than a must have. For some movies there was no example scene really required.

But Andrew was so nice and already sent me the .jas files you missed so I can soon make them available to you.

Bye,
Martin

Well, using polygons takes too much time, in my opinion. I think it would be a better idea to use splines to create the outlines of the logo and then extrude it.
Otherwise nice tutorial.
best wishes
Margus

Well, using polygons takes too much time, in my opinion. I think it would be a better idea to use splines to create the outlines of the logo and then extrude it.

It depends on how much control you want over the polygon count OR if you want fine control over the triangulation of the front and back faces. If it's for a real-time application then modeling by hand may be justified...

Of course you do have quite a bit of control over polygon count when using splines, which would be an important component of any tutorial covering your approach.

Back