new tutorials available

new tutorials available

The School of Creative Arts, Media and computing at Yorkshire Coast college, scarborough, UK uses and trains its students Cheetah 3D. We teach Level3 interactive Media students including (Alex Hancocks-Ballface animation/gallery Cheetah 3D-however we cannot take any credit for this student's animation amazing talent), and we teach Level, 4,5,6 students on the degree in Digital Media.
We have a number of tutorials on our podcast site:

http://podcast.ycoastco.ac.uk/weblog/danmaloney/

Enjoy!

Dan Maloney
Curriculum Manager Visual Arts and IT

students love Cheetah 3D

Our students on the Interactive Media course at Yorkshire Coast College, UK, have really taken to Cheetah 3D, in a very short time. From a teaching perspective the interface and design couldn't be simpler, producing professional results in minutes. Cheetah has now enabled us to develop our animation and games design modules, and equip our students with the knowledge and understanding required for industry. All of our students are following in the footsteps of Alex Hancocks('Ballface' animation/gallery/cheetah 3D) who is just finishing his second year of the National diploma.

Can you tell me if you have an Education page on your site or that you may be considering this? We would be interested in contributing what we do with our students. Is there a student competition?

Many Thanks
Dan Maloney
curriculum manager visual arts, media, and IT

Our students on the Interactive Media course at Yorkshire Coast College, UK, have really taken to Cheetah 3D, in a very short time. From a teaching perspective the interface and design couldn't be simpler, producing professional results in minutes. Cheetah has now enabled us to develop our animation and games design modules, and equip our students with the knowledge and understanding required for industry. All of our students are following in the footsteps of Alex Hancocks('Ballface' animation/gallery/cheetah 3D) who is just finishing his second year of the National diploma.

Can you tell me if you have an Education page on your site or that you may be considering this? We would be interested in contributing what we do with our students. Is there a student competition?

Many Thanks
Dan Maloney
curriculum manager visual arts, media, and IT

Great to hear your students are doing well with Cheetah. As for an education page, well that's up to Martin it's his baby I'm just a user like everyone else that contributes on the forum. Maybe you could start a thread in the gallery section as a quick fix. Alex's animation is great and I lookforward to seeing other examples in the future. Keep us posted Dan and thanks again.

Andrew

Last edited:
Back