orbit only

orbit only

I can only orbit objects.I can`t pan side to side up or down.I can`t zoom in or out.None of the operations work with either the icon buttons or the key modifier combinations.All I have working is option drag.I looked on the form and it seems this hasn`t come up before.Seems Im not up to a very good start here.THANKS

In preferences, go to "Mouse" and set the Camera Navigation Style to "One button". Hope this helps.

Also, a note to Martin: you misspelled "Style" in that preference tab, and put "Sytle" instead. It's a very small thing, but I thought you might like to know. =)

Re: orbit only

SKULL said:
I can only orbit objects.I can`t pan side to side up or down.I can`t zoom in or out.None of the operations work with either the icon buttons or the key modifier combinations.

Hi,
if you use the icons you have to drag the icons. For example click on the zoom incon hold the mouse button pressed and drag the mouse to the left or to the right. The same with the other camera controll icons.

By,
Martin

P.S. If fixed the "sytle" typo. Thanks for the tip.

works great now thanks

Thanks guys.The icons work great,and so do the key modifiers.I did what you both said.Im so used to the tools in SU that I wasn`t using the icons properly,And I didn`t even think to look at the preferences.Ill try not to bother you guys too much thanks

Back