Sequential OBJ.js

Hi CG,
I'm trying to get the Export OBJ Sequence to run but it appears to do nothing.
I'm running Mavericks and Cheetah 6.2.1.
The Import Sequencial OBJs seems to work ok.
Thanks!!
Rob

Is it in the Scripts/Tool/ folder? Did you make sure to save it as plain text?

Hi CG,
I'm trying to get the Export OBJ Sequence to run but it appears to do nothing.
I'm running Mavericks and Cheetah 6.2.1.
The Import Sequencial OBJs seems to work ok.
Thanks!!
Rob

Thanks CG
Got it working - hacked around with the code for a while and then discovered there's a 'Tool Tab' I hadn't noticed before!
:tongue:
Thanks again - really helpful script for Element!!

I have tried to install the script, and I can access it from the "tools/scripts/Tool" menu, but when I click on the script nothing happens?

I have tried to install the script, and I can access it from the "tools/scripts/Tool" menu, but when I click on the script nothing happens?

It should be in your User Library/Application Support/Cheetah3D/Scripts/Tool folder. When you select it in the menu, you should see "Export OBJ Sequence" in the "Tool" pane, with the various parameters.

Attachments

• exobseq.png
    exobseq.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 532
@ tg_jp.. Amazing movie demo's.. Well done!!.. I find it absolutely amazing that 3D animation can look so real.. Its becoming extremely hard to know that is real and what is 3D in movies these days..

I see the Export obj script above, but I wonder if you still have Import obj script that will work in V6.3.3.. I have never added script into Cheetah but I saw the option there, that is why I thought Cheetah might be able to Import/Export obj files using script, before I started my own post to find answers.

Back