script pack

script pack

hello cheetah users!

it would be really nice, if somebody who has all the scripts runnin´with version 4.1,
would make a .zip and post it. a description list (maybe pdf) , which describes what the script does and where it is located,
could furthermore help to understand or eliminate scripts unused or mismatched.
it will be helpful for all users who dropped the scripts in wrong folders, too!
this way, new users or users who don´t have all the scripts, could simply drag n drop the stuff...:smile:

Hi,

that's right ... a list with links where really good, cause many guys around here did some great jobs and programmed a lot of very helpful plugins.

But when there is no textfile come along wiht the plugin you can open the ....js file and check the first lines - most of them let you identify where you have to place the plugin or sometimes you can find out if you know the context.

But anyway:
Your right, when this corner growth, we will need a kind of list or whatever to find all the plugins in order of versions etc.

Best regards
wal

The script pack idea sort of appeals to me aswell. It's great that people post them on the forum as they write them, but some form of definitive list, description and link to download would be great, especially for us less experienced users. I generally don't keep up with the script section of the forum but there does appear to be quite a few useful little scripts - probably some that would save me quite a lot of time. But due to the nature of the script area of the forum so far I have been reluctant to download any.

Sorry, but that seems a lot of work in my eyes, even without updating such a collection when new scripts arrived.
But I won´t hold you back:wink:

With kindest regards
Frank

I think the problem here is that everyone has different scripts that they like. You're probably not going to find someone that has almost every script ever written installed and is willing to write up descriptions for them.

Might I suggest a sticky post with links to all the known, useful scripts (and any script-related tutorials) along the lines of the tutorial sticky? There are some truly brilliant scripts out there...

Back