Vertex Weight Tool

Vertex Weight Tool

It would be nice to be able to paint a fixed value (or "towards" a fixed value with falloff) rather than just add/subtract.

It would also be nice if lighting becomes completely neutral when displaying vertex weights. As I rotate my model, the vertex weight colors change ... it's very very confusing.

It would be nice to be able to paint a fixed value (or "towards" a fixed value with falloff) rather than just add/subtract.
Using a constant brush and changing the intensity may help, I'm not too sure.

It would also be nice if lighting becomes completely neutral when displaying vertex weights. As I rotate my model, the vertex weight colors change ... it's very very confusing.
At the moment, could the cmera light provide a more balanced light?

Will be in 4.1 .That's something that also annoyed me.:wink:

No lightling is also looking very strange. But I will probably offer an option for the 3D view to disable lights in an future update.

Bye,
Martin

Attachments

• Cheetah3DSchnappschuss002.png
    Cheetah3DSchnappschuss002.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 434
The lighting thing is problematic -- in some cases the lighting is very helpful to let you know where you are -- at other times it's very confusing. Perhaps a toggle key which drops the lights when it's down or something.

It's definitely a problem, but I'm not sure what the best solution is.

Back