Human Figure Primitive

A very basic human figure primitive with configurable height, girth, gender would be very helpful.
I would mainly use it as a scale reference, but I imagine others might find it helpful as a starting point for character design.
Bonus points if it has a rigged skeleton, and some basic poses.

Wow. That is a great resource. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Frank! I have a few human models I like that I can bring in already. I suppose I should clean them up and scale them properly so I just need to import them. I still think a simple figure primitive would be a nice addition to Cheetah. I do environment work rather than character work, so I would mainly use it for a scale reference. Sometimes I just use an extruded circle of the height that I need. A simple figure would be nicer, and might be helpful to others creating character models. Something like the figure primitive in Forger (a sculpting app on iOS). Very abstract. Just a jumping off point for biped character modeling.

I agree with Frank. I was sure I replied earlier to this link. But my reckoning must be haywire due to all that sub hum from the AI's. It's messing with my human action and reaction. Can't wait to get AI on my computer. then I can tell it recode the software I'm working in to do this or that put in parts and remove diffrent bits. Ah yea...:alien:

Back