PEZ Fan Art

I, too, would love to see one with motion blur, just because to would be cool! Yeah, I know It may take days. Take your time, work your other challenges out -- I'm certainly in no hurry and I'm enjoying all of the tinkering.

@MonkeyT Thanks, "step by step, inch by inch". -Moe Howard

I was wondering which settings I should use, including which of the motion blurs.

Here's my current settings:

Falcon Panel.jpg

I'm trying with 30 samples but it's a little noisy.

I don't think PS has any video filters and denoise is only single frame at a time. (n)

I'm trying with 30 samples but it's a little noisy.

I don't think PS has any video filters and denoise is only single frame at a time. (n)
In my old CS4 version of PS I can record an action consisting of several steps including denoise, despeckle or dust&scratch filters and then via automate/batch convert apply it on the files in a folder copied from the render history of Cheetah.
In order to change the frame rate I use Quicktime Player 7 Pro, it can import image sequences at any specified rate.
Also instead of motion blur I'm using FinalCutProX to turn a 25 fps clip into 50 fps by rendering intermediate frames (retime/optical flow).
There is a denoiser too but I haven't tried yet. FCPX is rather expensive and I don't recommend to buy it, instead use DavinciResolve which is free and can import image sequences, does retiming, not sure about denoising in the free version.

@misoversaturated Thanks for the tips, I'll be looking into Resolve.

So far I've tested Falcon set to 35 and 50 samples, I'll post the 50 as soon as YouTube uploads it.
Not bad but I just noticed my background is is getting some banding so I'll have to switch that out.

I'm downloading DaVinci Resolve 17.3.1 but it doesn't
say anything about OS version compatibility. :unsure:

I tried to make an action in PS to denoise and advance frame and
repeat until the end but I couldn't figure out the repeat part. 😖

Thanks Frank, I'll try that next.

The last video I uploaded to YT was fine before I uploaded it but
after it was not playing correctly, mostly blurry for some reason.

I tried to make an action in PS to denoise and advance frame and
repeat until the end but I couldn't figure out the repeat part. 😖
Don't know that either, sorry, that's why I use automate / batch conversion of the single frame files in the Cheetah render history.
I don't work with PS in animation mode much except for GIF making.

Also sorry I forgot about you'r still using Mavericks which won't work with actual DavinciResolve.

Anyways I'm sure you will figure something out and the videos look good already as posted (y)

Back