PEZ Fan Art

Yes - I noticed it. Is YT still "optimizing" uploaded videos?
They're doing something, unless it's a streaming problem.

Don't know that either, sorry, that's why I use automate / batch conversion of the single frame files in the Cheetah render history.
I don't work with PS in animation mode much except for GIF making.

Also sorry I forgot about you'r still using Mavericks which won't work with actual DavinciResolve.

Anyways I'm sure you will figure something out and the videos look good already as posted (y)
I've never looked at the render history of an animation. All 600 frames are png files?!
How do you reassemble into an animation?

I've never looked at the render history of an animation. All 600 frames are png files?!
How do you reassemble into an animation?
If you use PS automate on these files (save & close, make a copy for safety before) you can access them from inside Cheetah via render window and export from there like usual.
On the other hand you can import an image sequence (after batch conversion) into PS as an animation layer.

I'm normally using FinalCutPro X for video stuff (or the old QuickTime 7 for quick and dirty) which also takes image sequences and are not well versed with PS animation layers (feels every time like starting from zero again...).

The YT problem must be a steaming problem, all videos are within their specs.

How do they play for everyone else?

Anyhow here's a still from the latest render with transform motion blur.

PEZ motion blur.jpg

Addendum: I rendered a short sequence with quality setting at zero and pulled a png from the render history.

Last edited:
Back