wich Camera is active?

Hi, I've several Cameras in a Scene, but how can I find the Cam wich is active yet?
Is there any icon for that? (if not, I want one please!)

1630145751185.png

* The icon is MWMCameraicon.tiff in the resources folder of the application.
Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 06.37.16.png

* There is a C3D user on the German forum, @Ca Rei, who has extensively modified the icons in the drop-down menues to suit his/her personal preferences. He/she may be able to advice you on suitable trickery and tools to edit the Tiff image.

* I guess you are right. However, it is possible that an icon which does not fill most of the square frame would show a more visible contrast compared to the "passive" camera(s).

Sure - but from the screenshot above just the active camera is within the square no matter the color of the icon. If the camera icon itself is hard to read one can try to make a better one by following the specs of size+resolution/s+layered tiff - loading depends on used hardware I believe as there are always 2 versions stacked in a tiff: 32x32x72dpi+64x64x144. Good luck.
MWMCameraicon-alternate.png

Attachments

• MWMCameraicon.tiff.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 191
* The icon is MWMCameraicon.tiff in the resources folder of the application.
View attachment 37975
* There is a C3D user on the German forum, @Ca Rei, who has extensively modified the icons in the drop-down menues to suit his/her personal preferences. He/she may be able to advice you on suitable trickery and tools to edit the Tiff image.
Reading it today, i cant promise anything but i will take a look at it, even the marker square behind the camera-icon is a resource. I will drop a message if i find something helpful.

Back