using C3D for CAD, mechanical design?

However, this is how numbers smaller than 1 are represented in Germany for example. And I'm glad about that - otherwise I couldn't use the numpad on my keyboard. There were versions where Martin had to program against macOS. In Inkscape, for example, the comma is not accepted and I have to type a period. That is really annoying.

However, this is how numbers smaller than 1 are represented in Germany for example. And I'm glad about that - otherwise I couldn't use the numpad on my keyboard. There were versions where Martin had to program against macOS. In Inkscape, for example, the comma is not accepted and I have to type a period. That is really annoying.
Thanks. Now we're getting somewhere (I had already guessed that I needed to learn something). If I enter a comma into that field then tab away, only the numeric digit above 0 appears ("0,002" becomes 2.0). I don't know how to do anything about that, but AFAIK, 0.002 is equivalent.

If I enter a comma into that field then tab away, only the numeric digit above 0 appears ("0,002" becomes 2.0). I don't know how to do anything about that, but AFAIK, 0.002 is equivalent.
@Cadlet, yes, 0.002 (US) is same as 0,002 (DE)
In some areas, Americans still insist on being different than the rest of the world ;)

Back