hope add effect like other software like c4d , 3dmax .

speak honestly! cheetah3d is amazing! but also have something add, like effect and skin like sss. maybe speak is easy ,but it is so hard to Martin:(.and I really like cheetah3d ,even I want to complete whole my work through cheetah3d,which is like movie effect and game effect like fire and smoke.

Untitled.jpg

That's why I'm suspicious: On this site you can download all kind of pirated 3d goods (as I said before).

They offer for download some tutorials I know, Cheetah 6.something, and lots of other assorted paid full programs, models, tutorials and more (virea are often included). So this robot is probably pirated as are the models of different interiors.

@son of the light: Maybe you use a paid version of Cheetah, but you download and render pirated models and show them here. No good. Don't do it.

That's why I'm suspicious: On this site you can download all kind of pirated 3d goods (as I said before).

They offer for download some tutorials I know, Cheetah 6.something, and lots of other assorted paid full programs, models, tutorials and more (virea are often included). So this robot is probably pirated as are the models of different interiors.

@son of the light: Maybe you use a paid version of Cheetah, but you download and render pirated models and show them here. No good. Don't do it.
Ok.i accept your offer,but i Token price for that model already .

Back