I am not trump fan

:rolleyes:
Untitled.jpg

Of course, you're right, Helmut, but in my opinion, as he isn't president anymore, caricatures are already too much attention for this "$&%£@*" (even if he could be a presidential candidate for 2024). He still gets too much publicity and there are still lots of die-hard-fans out there even in our countries (plus qanon-believers). And I really can't see this ugly face anymore which is for me an icon for everything that's wrong with our society and humankind in general.

You're probably also right about who made the model (and I still think this guy uses pirated software, and if so, not only modo and octance. But I could be wrong).

this model i do it by myself ,no copy.
And,honestly. t
Of course, you're right, Helmut, but in my opinion, as he isn't president anymore, caricatures are already too much attention for this "$&%£@*" (even if he could be a presidential candidate for 2024). He still gets too much publicity and there are still lots of die-hard-fans out there even in our countries (plus qanon-believers). And I really can't see this ugly face anymore which is for me an icon for everything that's wrong with our society and humankind in general.

You're probably also right about who made the model (and I still think this guy uses pirated software, and if so, not only modo and octance. But I could be wrong).
the model i done it by myself ,i have no use octance ,the sofeware cheetah3d i buy form the net ,which is xfoce ,have gennerator 。
why i do this model because trump is a joke man who speak absurd . make me laugh 。
i just share my work picture ,just share only。

i will delate this work because ,although this is a model ,i just treat is art and skill only 。but it is seem that make someone uncomfortable。so i say so sorry

($&%£@* was elected, but the error is corrected. And already the level of insanity is slowly going down a little bit worldwide (while the people you described so accurately, but still too friendly, are a problem that started at least some decades ago and is growing acute in the last ten years, will of course not going away. This problem has to be addressed, together with even more urgent ones (like climatic change), but there is hope that the world of 2050 will not be dystopian). Hopefully you'll never need that icu, but just in case it still should be there.

@son of the light: (well, let's test google translator's capability).

You mentioned modo and octane, together with a 1080ti; that made me very suspicious already (actual octane would run on a mac with catalina and amd gpu if you're talking about an actual version). Then you mentioned a website where you got some models from where I believe that they usually are sold (some others certainly are). This site offers also downloads for usually paid courseware (some of it I recognize) and software, among them Cheetah 6.3. So you should understand why I stay suspicious.

About the head here, which you don't have to delete. I have to admit, I don't believe you. The hair for sure is (badly) imported. And no, it doesn't really make me uncomfortable, it's just that there are so many other things you could model and render. But, please, don't delete anything because of me.

And actually I hope that you have a legit license of Cheetah. If so, I do apologize. If not, get one :)

* I do agree with your evaluation. Nevertheless, the POTUS $&%£@* was elected - admittedly by a public minority - and was (partly still is) supported by a vociferous minority. Depressingly, the same under-educated, self righteous and crypto-Fascist white trash is creeping out of the gutters in Europe.

* In times like this it is pleasing to have attained the Biblical age of 3 score and ten (plus a bit), so the misery will be short. I almost suspect that the intensive care unit for sane and (lower case) democrats will be defunct by the time I will urgently require such support. :sick::devilish::poop:

PS: I noticed your doubt about the legality of the tools used by the OP, SotL. I can not judge that. There is some question on the purpose of her / his publications on this forum as communications seems a cul-de-sac.
how to delate ?

($&%£@* was elected, but the error is corrected. And already the level of insanity is slowly going down a little bit worldwide (while the people you described so accurately, but still too friendly, are a problem that started at least some decades ago and is growing acute in the last ten years, will of course not going away. This problem has to be addressed, together with even more urgent ones (like climatic change), but there is hope that the world of 2050 will not be dystopian). Hopefully you'll never need that icu, but just in case it still should be there.

@son of the light: (well, let's test google translator's capability).

You mentioned modo and octane, together with a 1080ti; that made me very suspicious already (actual octane would run on a mac with catalina and amd gpu if you're talking about an actual version). Then you mentioned a website where you got some models from where I believe that they usually are sold (some others certainly are). This site offers also downloads for usually paid courseware (some of it I recognize) and software, among them Cheetah 6.3. So you should understand why I stay suspicious.

About the head here, which you don't have to delete. I have to admit, I don't believe you. The hair for sure is (badly) imported. And no, it doesn't really make me uncomfortable, it's just that there are so many other things you could model and render. But, please, don't delete anything because of me.

And actually I hope that you have a legit license of Cheetah. If so, I do apologize. If not, get one :)
yes , OC can not use on Mac ,although have standalone version OC on Mac ,but still need outside GTX card ,1080ti :(

* There is no reason to delete the model you have published. The C3D forum should never be censored.
* Hasdrubal and I were commenting on the “dramatis persona” and not the depiction of a severed head of this specimen.

* I have deleted my postings, as they were unconnected to C3D modelling matters.

Back