new

lp.jpg

* You need to be precise with illumination and shadows.

* Being the Son of the Light I would have expected from you profound expertise in matters of illumination, shadows, shade and optics in general :rolleyes::whistle::unsure:

* There are shadows which point to lights invisible in the selected view port. On the other hand, the visible tubular light atop the workbench barely casts any noticeable shadows despite the proximity.
* There is also an absence of a light switch / of power points where you would expect them.
* Opening the fridge and the door to the kitchen simultaneously is not recommended. How the doors to the cupboards atop are opened is a bit of a mystery.

* You need to be precise with illumination and shadows.

* Being the Son of the Light I would have expected from you profound expertise in matters of illumination, shadows, shade and optics in general :rolleyes::whistle::unsure:

* There are shadows which point to lights invisible in the selected view port. On the other hand, the visible tubular light atop the workbench barely casts any noticeable shadows despite the proximity.
* There is also an absence of a light switch / of power points where you would expect them.
* Opening the fridge and the door to the kitchen simultaneously is not recommended. How the doors to the cupboards atop are opened is a bit of a mystery.
thanks ,I have a lot of things to learn. cheetah3d render almost better than vary and Oc. Martin is great! my job all depend on C3D!

Back