Problem with Boolean Intersect on figure

Hi @ChrisCD
:sick: I totally forgot: There is a Java script called Slicer.js (by master Hiroto, 2016) which is a tool script. It only slices along the Y-axis. so you need to rotate and burn prior to slicing.
* Quads work, a test with a triangulated mesh gave a crash (macos Big Sur, 11.1 beta), so be careful.
* You will need to delete / toggle invisible every 2nd slice. In my test there was an error (right shoulder) where a slice was generated but not separated. That can be easily fixed with an area select and split.
* Please check the script forum in case there is a later update.

Slicer 01.png

Last edited:
I vaguely remember someone that had a material that mimics this layered look. Of course most likely less flexible than a mesh based solution. On my phone now, but I may go search for it later if I remember.

Hi Zoohead, I just wanted to know: Are you working in a different version of C3D, because of the hierarchy of your boleans. When I try your method my boleans does not work? And your Bolean Icon is blue with green, mine is bleu/orange
I was wondering that too!

Thanks for all this - it's really helped me and I'm making good progress now. Really appreciate it. I think I'm soon going to have a question about exporting UV maps... ;-)

Back