Medievel castel

:) Very nice work.
* Nitpick (and a common error): An arch needs to have a keystone in the middle. Otherwise the vertical stresses of the static load are not properly laterally redirected and the arch will fail (= collapse).
* I also suggest that you look at the construction of the bridge crossing the moat. It seems to lack any triangulation to maintain stability in the X and Z axes.

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 19.34.58.png

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 19.46.29.png

* The old jpgs from 2016 are about 2MB, so I can´t upload those. I have generated cheap resolutions for a few screenshots. There are a couple of materials missing but I can't remember.
Castle #3.jpg

Castle #2.jpg

Castle #1.jpg

:) These are great improvements to your first image in the thread.
:unsure: You may want to experiment with lighting effects and possibly even a bit of blur / bokeh.
:whistle: Years ago I did some cheap "animations" in arch viz. Camera and building were static and I just fiddled with fog, a brief flash of lightning and reflections.
:rolleyes: There are a few threads on simulating a flag in the forum, primarily using dynamics. You could look at those for inspiration.

Castle #1.jpg

Castle #2.jpg

Yes, much better. I know, it's work-in-progress, but with the draw bridge I see the chains, but no part of the bridge that actually could be pulled up. Again, very sharp edges.

Back