Latest Product Animations

Very good videos. (y)
But what I only noticed when watching the first two videos the second or third time is that the finger coming from below presses a button. I do not know what guidelines you have for the videos, but couldn't you work with an intermediate cut of a closeup of the finger / button, for example, to make it clearer? I only mean because the button may be important.

Very good videos. (y)
But what I only noticed when watching the first two videos the second or third time is that the finger coming from below presses a button. I do not know what guidelines you have for the videos, but couldn't you work with an intermediate cut of a closeup of the finger / button, for example, to make it clearer? I only mean because the button may be important.

Yes, that probably would have been better. The biggest issue is how long these videos are. The are going on a webpage, so they need to be short enough where people won't loose attention. I may redo them at some point using that suggestion though.

Oh, I understand. But maybe even a small camera movement with a slight zoom would be helpful to draw attention to the finger/button. But the videos are probably supposed to be static. Anyway, I like the videos, they are well done, nice and clear.

Oh, I understand. But maybe even a small camera movement with a slight zoom would be helpful to draw attention to the finger/button. But the videos are probably supposed to be static. Anyway, I like the videos, they are well done, nice and clear.

He had me just do a still shot. Thanks for the suggestions though! I'm always trying to improve my skills.

InfoLock Vinyl Tab Detail LoRes.jpg

Ah, just that we don't misunderstand each other, I actually meant the finger that comes into the picture from below and presses the button on the underside of the sign.

The posts of your projects look excellent. You took on some difficult animations with objects having matts that are difficult to Render.

Every time I go the the VA Medical facility with my husband I think of you. I see attractive functional door signs and wonder: Did Swizl make a demo on how to use them?

Jeanny

The posts of your projects look excellent. You took on some difficult animations with objects having matts that are difficult to Render.

Every time I go the the VA Medical facility with my husband I think of you. I see attractive functional door signs and wonder: Did Swizl make a demo on how to use them?

Jeanny
Thanks Jeanny! We a actually do make a lot of signs for the VA. Not all facilities, but a lot of them. So most likely they are the ones I helped make.

Back