Mirror Hand Mesh and Armature (Bones)

Does anyone know the best way to mirror this hand, so I can create different poses for each side? I have podperson's Pose Utilities script, but I'm not sure if it can mirror a mesh with bones. I'm creating a product explanation animation and need to show a sequence of coordinated basic hand movements.

This model was originally done in Blender (DropBox because it's too large to attach here).

Thanks!,

Simon

Thanks Frank, that should do the trick. My only problem now is that the root bone is scaled by 100 and I can't get the burn shear/scale to work on it.

Just the root bone? Have you already tried to set up another scale for import at Preferences?

Cheers
Frank

Just the root bone. But the root bone is showing a scaling of 1 when it's in the folder. When I pull the root bone out of the folder, it's scale jumps to 100.

I had it set in C3d to import at .01 scale. So I changed the FBX import to .001 thinking it would fix it, but it's still coming in scaled at 100. Then I tried .0001 and then 1, and it's still coming in at 100. Very odd. No matter what size I put for import, it doesn't change the scale. I can go check if there is a scale output in Blender.

Back