Application Support folder

How to find Application Support folder in Mojave in order to add old scripts and materials, etc... to have them show up in my new 7.4. upgrade to Chee

Thanks Frank! I discovered another way by accident Finder_GO_hold down option key and it appears as an option under GO!

I don't seem to have that option. My dialog box is to the right of what they show!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 4.52.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 4.52.19 PM.png
    212 KB · Views: 250
That´s the "View Options" of your desktop; call your User name firstHD/Users/"You"; When selected go Finder:View->Show View Options etc.
There´s a link in reply #4.

Cheers
Frank

Still not "User" selected: double-click on "home_imac" and call "View->Show View Options".
Is that the way macOS Mojave hierarchy looks like by default?

Cheers
Frank

Just checked on a MacBookPro running Mojave and it´s still the same procedure - but - your hierarchy looks strange; Where is the user who manages the computer with his Apple ID?
Happy Holidays anyway!

Cheers
Frank

CMD + SHIFT + [.] toggles display of hidden folders. I always use that when I want to access library quickly, without cluttering my home directory.

Can somebody create a .js file for the C3D Scripts menu that will make Finder open ~/Library/Application Support/Cheetah3D/Scripts/, or does that violate too much sandboxing?

Or like this:
I just right-click on a rendering in the Reder Manager -> "Show in Finder" and I'm at the Cheetah3d folders.
That should work with any OS, right?

Back