Infinity Cube

Just a quick virtual reproduction via 10x10x10 box - 1 single edge loop selection converted to spline added to sweep-creator plus rectangle spline. Logo is also rendered in isometric view with solid color material. All in all 30min - real quick as I said. :)
Infinity Cube.jpeg

Cheers
Frank

Beautiful and elegant. I think I’d buy that table (although I worry it wouldn’t be stiff enough without cheating).

Thanks guys.
Actually you can buy a luxurious version from here: Cubus Coffee table:)

I like your version better. Cubus is so boastful, so "nouveau rich", so tasteless.

Good design, good idea, great problem solving. The only thing I don't like so much is the light part in the upper right, where the glass is glued to the metal (I'm not sure if it is intentional). So I wouldn't order one. Made with good materials it should be stiff enough, though.

In the near future we will be able to design furniture ourselves and just print it. Actually it would be possible today (there are 3d printers big enough already), it's just not really affordable. But that's one of the things in the brave new world I'm looking forward to (only stuff like couches would be a bit difficult ...).

Back