Cheetah will not launch

philrenato

Using Cheetah 7.33 and Mac OS Mojave. I was in the middle of rendering an animation and I went to bed with my USB-C cable a little bit pulled out. When I plugged it in the next morning my Mac crashed for some reason and after the restart I couldn't/can't get Cheetah to launch again.

Things I've tried:
Deleting Cheetah and reinstalling
Restarting my computer
Deleting every temp folder I could find
More computer restarts
When I try to launch Cheetah I now get the splash page and a spinning beachball, forever

Any advice?

* You may want to check the disk utility (ƒolder: Applications, subƒolder Utilities) to verify the media.
* Also see the activity monitor (same utility subƒolder) to find out which of the processes hogs the CPU.
* I hope for a speedy recovery :sick:

That's really strange. Do you also have problems with other apps? Especially with apps which also use OpenGL?

That's really strange. Do you also have problems with other apps? Especially with apps which also use OpenGL?

A few more restarts and a disk first aid check and, without even launching C3D it seemed to have opened - so I think I'm good. I'm guessing it was something with disk permissions or something. Thanks, all!

Back