Cheetah Character Sketches, NSFW?

I got a lot of texture work done today...
12-FLU19.jpg
This was a basic Cheetah render with a single distant light, no shadows or radiosity and an ambient light. Samples are really low as well. I did test this new version out in VR and it looks pretty much the same as it does here.

Another hurdle down...
My first actual walk cycle. It's not perfect nor is it done, but I am happy with the results so far. I also got everything ingame without issue.(y)

I was just playing around with iMovie there. There is no Project Nil. Other than testing that is.

More to come.

Thanks Bob!

Aye, the character and animations are the only only things I have done in Cheetah3D so far. (in this video anyway) The environment is all engine supplied content. I plan on making environment content after I finish up the characters and animations. Convincing animations are going to the the biggest hurdle for me by far. After that, it's all down hill.

In between animation tests I did a little modeling as well. This is needed for the next set of animations.
Pistol.jpg
No texture yet, but I am not sure I am going for a highly details FPS game for a first project. I think I am going to start with a 3D isometric style game first. The artwork needed and therefore my workload will be drastically reduced that way. This will work for testing, but I will probably end up reducing the polygon count before I paint it.

I am pretty much done with the lower Jog animation...
Jog.gif
Sorry about the quality. I did not feel like uploading a you tube vid just for this.

Last edited:
I think I am going to call this done...
It still looks a little too smooth, but I am going to see how it looks in game before I get too crazy with tweaks. A lot of times simpler looks better in game because of the extreme repetition.

Now that I have the character moving around in game like it should, I am working on a background/environment. I am not sure what I want to do yet, so more or less just playing with textures. I did model a few things though...
ContentUpdate2.jpg
This is all Cheetah. Not much to look at yet, but I just started this tonight. More to come.