Gizmo arrows larger

You know that you don´t have to hit that arrow point? The whole shaft works for transformation and the thickness is adjustable via preferences.

Cheers
Frank

You know that you don´t have to hit that arrow point? The whole shaft works for transformation and the thickness is adjustable via preferences.

Cheers
Frank
Yes if I'm thinking correctly the line width is not what I want to increase but the size of but the box and cone on the transform tool.

Yes, I like to see a way to make the cone and box larger.
By the way thanks for the tip: you just need to highlight one axis - then click&drag - no need to hit that cone.

Hi Uncle Bob

* Have a look at the settings for System Prefs / Accessibility / Zoom entry in the left panel:
* The MacOS provides a magnifying / zoom option (by default cmd + alt + Plus or Minus key).

* I have only tested this briefly, but there seem to be quite a few parameters to be fiddled with which could support the myopic visual acuity of us post-juvenile canines:unsure::rolleyes::cool:

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 15.02.51.png

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 15.03.41.png

* PS, after a spot of additional tests:
* I recommend setting the zoom-in factor (probably to 8). The incremental zooms are rather irritating to me.
* There is also a “picture-in picture” option, if that suits your work flow.

Last edited:
I use these already usually on my Retina screen. which makes my renders much smaller than my regular 2009 screen. non retina.

Back