Gizmo video tutorial

Where can I find the video about using the gizmo (transform tool snapping etc. I was sure I had it downloaded but now I can't find it. Thanks

No did not work for me here are right click options: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 11.29.53 AM.jpg

I´m puzzled you´re still using FlashPlayer. Is there any need for this erroneous piece of :poop:? I banned it from my Mac many years ago.
Maybe disable it for the time being to load the Screencast.com player:
loadVideo.jpg

Cheers
Frank

I´m puzzled you´re still using FlashPlayer. Is there any need for this erroneous piece of :poop:? I banned it from my Mac many years ago.
I'm not sure what it would affect if I got rid of it. I'll have to look up how to disable it.And see what happens.
What is the Screencast.com player

OK I disabled Flash and got the download. Thanks man. I wonder if I ever needed flash it would be nice to not use it anymore.

Wow! Ha ha, I thought almost all software had dropped needing Flash by now. Not laughing at you Uncle of course. Flash use to freeze my computer all the time and was constantly needing updating because of how much of a security hole it was. That's why Apple decided to drop support for it in favor of HTML5.

I really did laugh out loud just now though with Frank's statement.

Yeah it's a pain. I don't know if the newer versions still use flash but $262.49 is too pricy for me. to just remove trash I mean flash.

Yeah it's a pain. I don't know if the newer versions still use flash but $262.49 is too pricy for me. to just remove trash I mean flash.

Oh yeah, I totally understand that. You ever try Daz3d? It’s free and it can read Poser format.

Back