How Rotate Eyes with Head Rotation

@ Helmut:
I also stuck the modal buttons into the middle of the header bar so I can´t miss it if I forgot to reset the mode.
Good Tip - Thanks.

Granny Hugs 0 0 0
My Best to you
Jeanny

Still not sure? This is the Nr 1 hotkey I use the most - zapping through the component modes - aside the one for the transform-tool.

Cheers
Frank

:unsure: So, "Toggle Mode" means toggle mode?
:rolleyes: How strange and utterly unexpected.
:mad: No wonder I was confused by such arcane complexity of semantic trickery!

;)You two are funny.

Never-the-less I would like to reassure everyone that I greatly appreciate all the information all of you have provided. The more different ways procedures are explained and the more information, tips and various ways of accomplishing the desired end; the better chance I have of understanding what is going on and the better chance I have of using it in the future.

There are so many great tools to use and I don’t use all of them all of the time. I’m constantly delightfully discovering new ones.
Some of the tool’s names aren’t what I’m used to associating them with thus procedures become confusing at times. Our language differences also cause confusion.

Just looking at the word Toggle brings several different ways of applying it to my mind:
To me: Toggle Seams or Creases is different than Toggle Modes.

When I’m concentrating on learning a certain procedure sometimes all the different information I have in my attic gets jumbled . . . Add to that - some of it has formed cob-webs or has faded.

Sincere Thanks and a Big Bunch of Granny Hugs 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
My Best Wishes to All of You
Jeanny

:DThanks to all of you my questions have been answered and the problems I was having have been worked out.

The Eyes retain their position in the Head when just the head is rotated
and the eyes can still be individually rotated in different directions.

My first try at explaining what I wanted probably led members astray.
I'm not sure I'm explain myself correctly now but at least I have a gif to demonstrate what I am trying to say.

Granny Hugs 0 0 0
My Best Wishes to All of You
Jeanny
Bone Rig ZH Gummy Bear Tut Test 2.2018-11-10 20_36_15.gif

Attachments

• Bone Rig ZH Gummy Bear Tut Test 2.jas.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
The eyes don't seem synchronised - just saying. Just in case: both eyes can (or should) have the same target -unless you're after Marty Feldman.

Cheers
Frank

The eyes don't seem synchronised - just saying. Just in case: both eyes can (or should) have the same target -unless you're after Marty Feldman
:giggle:Ha Ha Ha!
Actually i am after the Marty Feldman look.
I purposely had each eye rotating in different directions to demonstrate that each eye could be rotated in a different direction.

Granny Hugs 0 0 0
My Best Wishes to You
Jeanny

Is that your Viennese way of telling me not to insult you with annoying, boring questions and hints? Noted.

* Not at all.
* I was just ridiculing my own myopic stupidity.
* It does cover a large - almost infinite - area and is a constant source of desperation to the many who think, mistakenly :unsure:, they are a bit smarter than me.

Back