Problems with Mojave 10.14.1 Beta

:poop: I am experiencing frequent / constant C3D crashes since an update to Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 Beta yesterday, Friday.
:eek: The crash seems to occur exclusively when performing a close. Save and quit seem to work properly.
:) Prior to the Mojave update no problems at all. I have worked with the identical set of models yesterday perfectly normally.
:mad: Anybody else having the same hassles?

:poop: This is extremely annoying, dear folks in Cupertino :rolleyes::devilish::mad:
* I open and close sundry templates dozens of times in my work flow (currently experimental) - basically unthinkingly and automatically - and - whoosh - here go my mods.
* To any Mac ßeta / C3D user in a similar position: I would be careful to install this update of Mojave :devilish:

* Well, having reinstalled OS 10.14, Mojave without beta, C3D runs as solidly as before. Apple will now have a few dozen crash reports to ponder.
* As mentioned: Do not install this beta if you are a C3D user.

Sorry for the lates reply. I've tested Cheetah3D on the latest Mojave Beta yesterday too and I had no problems for it. So lets hope that the problem it solved.

Has anyone tested official release of macOS 10.14.1? Curious as there is a PS issue that is resolved in that version.
--shift studio

I haven't had a chance to upgrade yet. My home MacPro5,1 has GTX 1080 FE in it. So until Nvidia releases a web driver for it, I can't update my OS. I want to use my home machine as a test before I do it on my work iMac.

Back