The Sewer

The Sewer

Falcon render with mesh lights and procedural PBR material.

sewer.jpg

Cool, reminds me of the sewer set I
worked on for the blues brothers movie.

Although it was more oval shaped and very "muddy".

Whoa, that sounds like a very interesting job you did there back in your day!
(And a good reminder what good old movie to watch again :smile: )

For my part I found so many flaws in my file that I built everything anew and better, trying to improve the aesthetic quality of the materials, f.i. a lush foam texture :tongue:

sewer.jpg

Attachments

• sewer.jas.zip
    93 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Looks great as usual!

Reminds me of the first Alien movie for some reason. Maybe because it's dark and moody.

:icon_thumbup:

I like it, but have to admit prefer the version without the ball (and on the right side, the wet stone looks a bit unnatural to me).

In general you do with your renders something I still have to learn, to keep it simple and reach the effect exactly through this simplicity.

Thanks everyone!
Reminds me of the first Alien movie for some reason.
First I thought to add a paper boat and drop a Tim Curry / Pennywise reference but then came the beach ball idea.

(and on the right side, the wet stone looks a bit unnatural to me)
That was the task I gave to me, making a brick material showing different states of wetness.
And you're right, it's not perfect.

... but that would have to be the cleanest sewer ever. Not that I'm an expert. :D

Me neither :smile:
The last rain probably took care of it, but don't you see the nasty foam giving a hunch of much worse things soon to come? :tongue:

Last edited:
My desktop pic

I'm using it as my desktop pic. Blended a blue layer in PS to color it - no white light spots, only blue so I can see all the files on my desktop... fun stuff and inspiring!

Back