Lofty Ideas

Lofty Ideas

all,

here is the between splines as a polygon object. all the same fun in a new form, just add spline to it and see your object
put the script in the polygon folder.

have fun
Todd

Attachments

• Loft.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,454
Hm, I'm getting this error:

Attachments

• Foo.jpg
    Foo.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,498
Hi Todd,
great script. It works fine and surprisingly fast. Even with 200 divisions. :smile:

Great job.:icon_thumbup:

Bye,
Martin

Todd - Thank you for this script. I know this is an old post, but I wanted you to know I think this script is very handy. It has become a part of my tool kit and without it, some projects would be quite tiresome to model - Thanks again for a great script!!!!

Rene

Is there a way to loft along a spline (sweep).
By the way is the loft script working in V7 17?

Last edited:
Is there a way to loft along a spline (sweep).
By the way is the loft script working in V7 17?

Not sure about the loft long a spline, although I'm a little confused exactly what you're asking for?

The loft script works perfectly for me in v7.0b17. Actually I think it works better than it did in v6. I always had to reverse the winding order on a spline or two in v6.

I want to have four or more profiles in my sweep creator so I can resize the profiles within the sweep while maintaining the ability to move the sweep spline
I have tried Spline warp and Taper spline both not what I am trying to achieve.
PS. The reason I could not get the loft script working is I was trying along the Z axis. not the Y. I think.
PPS. I have the Taper Spline script working somewhat...

Attachments

• Profiles.jpg
    Profiles.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 492
  • TaperSpline.jpg
    TaperSpline.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Strange things!

Hello!
I try to install the loft script as usual but in version 7, when I try to use it selecting the script in the menu, it appears a different script in my scene and more specifically the next one Menger

Have you tried this?

Hello!
I try to install the loft script as usual but in version 7, when I try to use it selecting the script in the menu, it appears a different script in my scene and more specifically the next one Menger

Have you tried this?

Do you mean when you pick the loft script from the menu, it's going to the menger script? Mine seems to be working ok.

Do you mean when you pick the loft script from the menu, it's going to the menger script? Mine seems to be working ok.

Thank you for your fast reply!
I try to restart my mac and now all is ok.

Thanks also for this great and useful script :icon_thumbup:

Bye
PJ

Back