Grandstand Show image

Grandstand Show image

Here's an image I did about a year and a half ago. The 'headdress' is all modelled/rendered in Cheetah. Then composited in Photoshop.

Here is a link to the a full size image because I had to compress a lot and scale down to about 8% to get it on the forum.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v784tnjmds7c4t/0915 CS-2016GrandstandImageVERT-3.jpg?dl=0 << There is a lot more detail here.

Hope you like.
--Shift Studio.

Attachments

• 0915-CS-2016GrandstandImageHORIZ-3.jpg
    0915-CS-2016GrandstandImageHORIZ-3.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:
Totally mind boggling, awesome work.

Any chance of a BTS of how it was made?

Really really good, thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone - nice to hear such positive feedback!

@ Joel. Well a how it was made has been in the works for over a year. I intend to finish someday . Probably not soon though unfortunately.

--shift studio.

That's a great piece and a gorgeous color gamut. I used to work retouching jewelry shots in Photoshop and I know that that color range was NOT easy to work with.

Congrats, shift. There are some other very good pictures, too, which I like even more. Very nice to see the meshes in their whole polygon glory :). Very original (and hopefully successful) kind of advertising your skills.

@Hasdrubal thanks! I’ve noticed in the past you aren’t easily impressed — so I’m glad you saw some stuff to like there! And I’m glad you like the site too. It’s been a ton of work to present images this way.
— shift studio.

Back