Tweak mode

Tweak mode

The tweak mode has to be the best new feature its quick and easy to select between vertices, edges and faces. One question, how do I change the selection radius? I have an object with lots of small faces and I keep catching the edges.

Oh yeh, version 2.2 is great Martin. :D

Selection

When using the loop or ring selection tools I can no longer select polygons/faces as the smart highlighter only highlights edges.
If you then click a highlighted edge it will select a polygon loop/ring both sides of the edge.

Before the smart highlighting feature I could click on polygons with the loop/ring select tool. Is this a bug?

If you then click a highlighted edge it will select a polygon loop/ring both sides of the edge.
Make sure you are in the correct 'mode' before using the select loop/ ring tools. If you want to select edges in a loop or ring go into 'Edge mode' etc the go to select loop/ ring. Use the transform function and select tweak mode to pick any polygon element.
Hope this helps. :D

I tried changing selection mode but still, in the loop/ring selection tool clicking on faces does nothing, I can only select edges.

BTW tried the new transform tweak mode, it's great!

Thomas you should see something like this.
ring.jpeg

Back