Car modeling.

Car modeling.

I try to make a car.

it was difficult for me. some parts are missing.

Attachments

• c3d_car_132.jpg
    c3d_car_132.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2,572
Hi,
it looks greate. :)

Do I see it right and you've created the hole bodywork with just one piece of metal? That would save a lot of welding robots. :wink:

By,
Martin

Thanks for comments.

actually, this is a second car of my modeling. I couldn't finish my first one , I failed to manage many polygons of that, after doing many innner extrude and scalpel. :cry:

Attachments

• car_129.jpg
    car_129.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,374
Hi, sorry many posts.

I start with four planes with car map texture, top, side, front, back. and whole body is one object. adding plane for body with subdiv modifier, symetry modifier and then create body polygon with create polygon, scalpel, ring cut, cover, and so on, tracing four map planes.

if you have maps of car, it is not so difficult for make your car with Cheetah3D!

Hi, Lonestar.

this model has many small Inner Extrude and some Extra points for crease eadge with subdivision modifier. but I think it is not good solution for exporting other software or changing shape after. do you have any idea or advice for SubDiv modeling?

Attachments

• cheeta_carmod_302.jpg
    cheeta_carmod_302.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,351
Awesome

I dont understand how u make stuff like that...I just got cheetah3d and i havnt worked with 3d stuff yet so its all new to me. Where can I learn to make stuff like that?

Tutorials

hi,

there are many tutorials for other modeling applications on the net.
those are very help for making some model with Cheetah3D, that have basic and extra fuctions for (Subdiv) polygon modeling, I think.

you can find its with Google or other search engine, or other application's page, Wings3D, Silo, Hexagon, Carrara, MAX, Cinema4D...

tg_jp

Re: Tutorials

tg_jp said:
hi,

there are many tutorials for other modeling applications on the net.
those are very help for making some model with Cheetah3D, that have basic and extra fuctions for (Subdiv) polygon modeling, I think.

you can find its with Google or other search engine, or other application's page, Wings3D, Silo, Hexagon, Carrara, MAX, Cinema4D...

tg_jp

Here you find a 21 minute Quictime movie showing how to model a car body in TouchCAD: http://www.touchcad.com/tc3training.html

At least the basic steps as you don't get much design in such a short time.

Attachments

• f156_108.gif
    f156_108.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,771
Back