Metaballs

Metaballs

Hi,
I already talked about this, but now it is my official wish:
I would like to work with metaballs in Cheetah3D. It would be great if it comes true someday!:rolleyes:
best regards,
Dino (or Fran)

you mean something like this? LINK it was done in cheetah with a script I am working on. it was based on a demo c++. after a day and a half converting it. the demo part is working, now just to make it generic... back to work

Todd

Wow Todd, that looks stunning. Kinda reminds me of Terminator the movie, where the evil cop/alien is made out of the molten metal stuff...

Regards,

Peter

you mean something like this? LINK it was done in cheetah with a script I am working on. it was based on a demo c++. after a day and a half converting it. the demo part is working, now just to make it generic... back to work

Todd

Wow Todd this is amazing, nice job.

Andrew

ok ok, so a few of you have hit the bandwidth limit exceded when looking at my movie. I went back and really put the squeeze on it and now it should be ok to view by all. (4.2 megs an hour, if you are curious)

just for your info
Todd

Todd your movie is truely stunning. Very cool. :icon_thumbup: I'm looking forward to play with it. :smile:

Bye,
Martin

wow !!

Todd

How do you do it??? amazing!:shock: and Thank you for the smaller movie...

Yeah, that´s the right man.
I would like to, but remembering my trouble with the animation texture thingy I I think that´s for the pro´s.
regards
Frank

{on the other hand, If I get the kick everone else would;-)}

Back