Scripts

Scripts

Can anyone help in on how to install scripts into my script folder on my Mac ? I'm running OSX EI Capitan ? I simply cannot find the Cheetah 3D folder.

Thanks

Can anyone help in on how to install scripts into my script folder on my Mac ? I'm running OSX EI Capitan ? I simply cannot find the Cheetah 3D folder.

Thanks

Hold the option key and pulldown the Go menu to access the hidden library folder.

Scripts

I found the library folder but cannot find any folder named Cheetah 3 D, there is a folder for scripts though ?
B.

Scripts

I found the application support folder, but there is no folder with Cheetah 3d in there. The same with my Mac Pro.
Any suggestions ? Thanks
B.

I found the application support folder, but there is no folder with Cheetah 3d in there. The same with my Mac Pro.
Any suggestions ? Thanks
B.
Then you went to the wrong folder.
It´s this here:
Mac/HD/Users/You/Library/Application Support/Cheetah3d/Scripts/etc

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• AppSupportFolder.png
    AppSupportFolder.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 493
Scripts

I get as far as "application support" then I cannot find any folder for Cheetah 3D. The folders for my other applications are there.
Would re-installing Cheetah 3D clear this problem ?
Thanks
B.

Scripts

Great, how would I do that ? The apps store shows my purchase but it doesn't give me an option to re-install the application.
B.

You have to trash it first of course then open MAS and go to "bought items" and install:

Attachments

• bought items.png
    bought items.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 490
Scripts

Ok, now I finally found the frigging folder.....it was well hidden indeed.
Thank you all for the help.
Bruno

Scripts

Here's how it goes.

Go
Go to Folder
(type)
~/library

(Press return)
Application support

This folder is only accessible when you type that folder name.....nowhere else.

Back