Crash reports

Crash reports

Hey Martin,

I've managed to make C3D crash a couple times (once trying to paint on an existing texture that wasn't multiples of 256, which I soon realized is a no-no, and once while saving -- though it did save successfully before it crashed, whew), and I was wondering if you had any interest in crash reports.

If so, I saved the latter one, and maybe you could make it so that the OSX crash dialog can send them right to you?

If so, I saved the latter one, and maybe you could make it so that the OSX crash dialog can send them right to you?
Add the report bugs icon to the tool bar, that should do the trick.

Andrew

Last edited:
Hi.
You can do this by customising your tool bar and put that "Buck-The-Bug, Reporter"-icon in it.

With kindest regards
Frank

Huh, that was close Andrew:)

Attachments

• Buck.png
    Buck.png
    62 KB · Views: 267
Hi capnchunky,
sorry for the crash. I'm of course interested in bug reports and crash logs. See also the readme file which comes with Cheetah3D.

The more details you tell me how the bug was created the easier it will be for me to fix it.

Bye,
Martin

Hi,
Speaking of crashes, I've got one for Martin.
Whenever I use the Ring Cut tool for more than around ten minutes (about 40 cuts) Cheetah crashes:(! Sometimes it randomly crashes when I'm using the Ring Cut tool. This is very annoying because I rarely have less than three windows up on C3D.
Is anyone having the same problem?

Happy New Year,
Greg

Hi,
please send crash reports with crash logs via email to me. Without a crashlog I can't say to much. Sorry.
But this bug sounds new to me.

Bye,
Martin

Back