bend an object?

bend an object?

Is it possible to bend this object during the animation?
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 3dlima.jpg
    3dlima.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 407
Hi,
Welcome to the fourm. What do you mean by "bend". Do you want to twist it, or make it swing back and forth. If you post the .jas file I can give it a shot.

Thanks,
Greg

its more like back and forth, it´s already twisted i want to make it follow a path inside a curved tube so it as to bend. i hope u understand.
thank you so much Greg
how can i send you the.jas file? the extension its no good for an attachm

Mario

how can i send you the.jas file? the extension its no good for an attachmt

Hi Mario,
Right click the file and click "Creat archive of[the name of your file]". Then you just post it like a image.

its more like back and forth, it´s already twisted i want to make it follow a path inside a curved tube so it as to bend

I don't really understand. Would you post a image of your scene with arrows of what you want it to do. Or just a more detailed description.

Sorry,
Greg

i´m a dentist and i do root canal treatments, what i am trying to do its a presentation of that treatment like in this picture, but animated. Can u think its possible do u understand it?...

Thanks
Mario

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 359
Hi,
I think it would be quite tricky to generate such a object. A rotation along sweep parameter in the sweep object would make such a object quite easy but until now I haven't found the time to implement it.

The only solution I see is to write a script but that makes quite some work.

Bye,
Martin

Back