3rd Cheetah3D-Contest Winners

3rd Cheetah3D-Contest Winners

Congratulations!!!
The 3rd Cheetah3D-Contest is over and we have our winners. First of all I want to thank all the participants who sent in all these amazing images. You all deserved a prize. Without you that contest wouldn't have been possible. Thank you very much.

Now lets come to the offical winners of the 3nd Cheetah3D-Contest. The winners are:

1. Prizen, an iPod Nano 2 GB, goes to Luke Bochinelli (32 votes)

2. Prize, an EazyDraw CD version, goes to Umeno Hideyuki (29 votes)

3. Prize, a update to Cheetah3D 4.0, goes to Satoru Imatake (16 votes)

Many congratulations. You did an amazing job. You will receive your prizes soon.

I hope that we will all meet again at the 4th Cheetah3D contest.:smile:

Bye,
Martin

Congratulations to all the winners! :icon_thumbup: Well done - they'll all be excellent additions to the gallery - and enjoy your prizes!

Congratulations guys:icon_thumbup:! Your models really show the power of Cheetah. Us losers will do better next time.
Martin: Would you please post the finished poll, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see how many votes (if any:redface:) we got. Woopes! I see it on the other thread, never mind.

Congratulations to the winners,
Greg

Last edited:
Congratulations Luke, and everyone. Your models were awesome. I wish I had spent more time with mine, but these were better than anything I would have made. I clearly need to spend more time with Cheetah.

A very very big thank you....

Congratulations Luke, and everyone. Your models were awesome. I wish I had spent more time with mine, but these were better than anything I would have made. I clearly need to spend more time with Cheetah.

Wow !.... I'm rea;;y chuffed and humbled...I would just like to say a really big thank-you to everyone who voted and once again to give a big part of the credit to Martin, who really has created a very special and invaluable tool for Mac users

Regards

Luke

Good job every one!
I obviosly need to work a little harder next time, any hints as to when that might be Martin? I think that an architectural contest would be fun and a little more up my street, no pun intended:wink:.

Congrats to Luke on his win!

Rhys.

How about a scripting contest for those of us who have... er rather modest skills in modeling?

I wonder how many would enter such a contest?

both of us!

LOL
Todd

How about a scripting contest for those of us who have... er rather modest skills in modeling?

I wonder how many would enter such a contest?

both of us!

LOL
Todd

Yeah, the contest would be between you and Hiroto:). Win somthing for sure:)

Will there be any tutorials from the winners? I'd love to know how you accomplished the modeling, materials and lighting.

Andrew

P.S. All of the entries show what Cheetah can do, especially the winners. Well done. :)

Congrats and thanks to all!

Sorry for the late thanks and congratulations - we had a big storm here and have been without power or internet few a while :) Congratulations to Luke Bochinelli, Umeno Hideyuki, Satoru Imatake - your work is very inspirational! (and I'm glad to see that the three i voted for were the winners! :)

And thank you to everyone who voted for my work; though after seeing the other works, I must say I truly feel like an amatuer!

Back