Contest ends tomorrow!!!

Contest ends tomorrow!!!

Hi,
here is just a small reminder that the Cheetah3D contest will end tomorrow. So please don't forget to submit your entry in time.

I'm curiously awaiting your images. :smile:

Bye,
Martin

P.S. I'm very very happy with the entries I've received so far. :smile:

Well, for what it's worth I've just sent mine. I'm really looking forward to seeing what other people have done. I wish I'd had a bit more time to add a background, and a Intel Mac to cut the rendering time! :)

Hi,
here is just a small reminder that the Cheetah3D contest will end tomorrow. So please don't forget to submit your entry in time.

I'm curiously awaiting your images. :smile:

Bye,
Martin

P.S. I'm very very happy with the entries I've received so far. :smile:

I presume "tomorrow" means Friday at midnight.
My entry is still being rendered (has been now for more than 25 hrs ...:( ) I was not expecting it to be that long. Looks like my settings are just a little too much for my G4. Hopefully that will end in time and without a cr..sh ... I have another image as a backup, but ...

Hi Francois,
it actually means saturday noon in France since I will also accept entries sent at midnight from time zones like Hawai. So you still have more than 24h.

Looking forward to see your entry.

Bye,
Martin

Hi Francois,
it actually means saturday noon in France since I will also accept entries sent at midnight from time zones like Hawai. So you still have more than 24h.

Looking forward to see your entry.

Bye,
Martin

This is nice ... :) Had not thought about this ...
Thank you very much

Here is a very little teaser of one of the final images I will choose ... :wink: (Too bad we can't have several entries).

Attachments

• teaser.jpg
    teaser.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 257
Back