Challenge Weeks - 11-12 - Low Poly Movies, briefly

Thanks Pat - 2001 was quite fun to do. Inspired by Pablo's render from a SCENE in a film (scarface) - I did two more: "Star Wars" & "North by Northwest" - both have some post processing to push the color around. Looking forward to seeing other people's work. :p Cheers

Attachments

• MOV-LoPoly-StarWars2.jpg
    MOV-LoPoly-StarWars2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 779
  • MOV-LoPoly-Hitchcock6.jpg
    MOV-LoPoly-Hitchcock6.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 765
Nice renders Rene, i specially liked the Star Wars one!
Soon i will do another render, i need just a spare time to push it... =)

Thanks Pat - 2001 was quite fun to do. Inspired by Pablo's render from a SCENE in a film (scarface) - I did two more: "Star Wars" & "North by Northwest" - both have some post processing to push the color around. Looking forward to seeing other people's work. :p Cheers

Great contributions! :icon_thumbup:
Nurse3d.jpg

Ok - one very last from me. :p
Never watched this - but the poster is "iconic" by all means. :cool:
Pure Cheetah3d - no other tools involved.

Cheers
Frank

Last edited:
Great post frank - nice detail(s) ;) - but seriously - love your LoPoly work. I had to go look for the poster on this - great adaptation.

Cool Stuff!! Please share...

Cool stuff guys!! would it be possible for any of you to give a little more insight/detail into the process of your renderings... pretty please?? Being a beginner, I have no idea how to start something like this.

Appreciate your input!
Thanks,
ALinCAL

Cool stuff guys!! would it be possible for any of you to give a little more insight/detail into the process of your renderings... pretty please?? Being a beginner, I have no idea how to start something like this.

Modeling or Rendering or both?

as a noob to cheetah3D I thought to give this a shot .. great low poly posters you all made ... something to aspire to :smile:

Attachments

• SW_Ep1.jpg
    SW_Ep1.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 781
Back