Model from a SketchUpFree 2d drawing

Model from a SketchUpFree 2d drawing

Hope this one gets you started. :D
FromSUtoC3d.gif

Filesize is about 900KB. You can download it and watch it via Quicktime - pausing to your convenience.

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• SU2dtoC3D.jpeg
    SU2dtoC3D.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,985
Last edited:
Hope this one gets you started.

Sure does Frank – thanks for your fast respond! :icon_thumbup:

It's just that I do not have a digital illustration.
And it's way to big for scanning; do not have time either now.

Perhaps it's easier to draw the frontside in Illustrator, import and extrude it?

Miguel

Click&drag gif in browser window to your macOS desktop for example - doubleclick will open with Preview.app and go image-by-imag.

Cheers
Frank

Click&drag gif in browser window to your macOS desktop for example - doubleclick will open with Preview.app and go image-by-imag.

Cheers
Frank

Didn't work for me:cry:. I right clicked and 'save image as', to get 'FromSUtoC3d.gif' Then viewed the animated gif in QuickTime Player 7

SOF

Which macOS/browser you're on? This works as long as I can remember. Maybe you're too fast? ;)

Cheers
Frank

Hi Frank,
“too fast!!” I doubt it:rolleyes:. I have an obsolete 27” 2009 iMac running High Sierra with Firefox 73.0.1.

I have down loaded every animated GIF of yours by the method I gave. I have even transferred the Gif frames to Final Cut Pro to make an extended video. You are forever an inspiration.

Robert

“too fast!!”
Hey Robert.
Nah - it´s more of a click-hold-drag2desktop-a_plus_sign_appears-release-process. With Safari it´s click´n-drag-done. Not kind of a big-deal as the context-menu click always work. And if that failed: right-click-show element-info - Resources - Images - steal. :eek:
And thanks for your kind words - really appreciated.:)

Cheers
Frank

Back