• Bernd Voekel

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Ron Webber

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3rd Cheetah3D-Contest Voting

Hi,
first of all I want to thank everybody who sent in a entry to the 3rd Cheetah3D-Contest. Thank you very much. You all did an fantastic job.

But now it's time for the voting. Please choose your favorite entries and give your votes. Multiple votes are allowed.

Click on the images to enlarge them!

You have to login to get access to the poll!!! If you are not logged in the poll won't be visible.

The voting will go until 15th Dec 2006. So don't hesitate and make your vote.

I wish every participant good luck and many votes.

By,
Martin

P.S. The entries are sorted alphabetically.

By Dries Allaert

By Luke Bochinelli

By Rhys Davis

By Bradley Gillis

By Adam Giroux

By Alex Hancocks

By Thomas Hertwig

By Andrew Heyworth

By Umeno Hideyuki

By Stacy Hopkins

By Grag Howe

By Satoru Imatake

By Karlo Kilayko

By Roger Kolaks

By Francois Locqueville

By Ian McPhee

By Lorin Millsap

By Margus Muru

By Stephen Olsen

By Dino Schachten

By Robert Thompson

By Hiroto Tsubaki

By Bernd Voekel

By Ron Webber

Sponsors:

Wow

All of the entries are great, it's good to see so many people taking part. Good luck everyone and may the best person win.

Andrew:)

Last edited:
I just don't know who to choose - they're all good! :icon_thumbup: Do I pick the technically best one, or the best idea, or the nicest style, or a bit of all three? It's difficult - I'm going to have to think it over. Good luck everyone.

Francois, I see I guessed right about it being a Segway! Do I get points! :)

Last edited:
Hi,
you are also allowed to give multiple votes. So if you want you can vote for all three. :smile:

Bye,
Martin

I just realised that! :oops: Anyway, I've voted for my top 3, as a felt that was best given there are 3 prizes. It was really hard narrowing it down to 3 though.

Would it be possible for the people in the contest to share an image or two of their completed wireframe model and/or work in progress? There are a few curves on the models that I would like to know how it was created.

Wow

Nice job everyone!:icon_thumbup: I was going to enter but I finished today:frown: It was cool but next time I will get it on time for the contest!

I'm really impressed for all works there. Everything is so great! Really good jobs ... well done!! Perfect!! :icon_thumbup:

Hi,
Martin: all of these entries look wonderfull, you must be very proud. It takes a great piece of software to create images like these. I don't know who any one is (I know them by there user name).

Good luck,
Greg

P.S. There is a type-o in the poll. You spelled Hiroto Tsubaki, Hirotor Tsubaki. I guss everyone knows who it is anyway.

Last edited:
There is a type-o in the poll. You spelled Hiroto Tsubaki, Hirotor Tsubaki. I guss everyone knows who it is anyway.

I've checked the poll entries twice to avoid a typo and no it happened nevertheless. Sorry Hiroto but the forum software doesn't allow me to modify poll entries anymore after the poll started. So I can't correct it.:oops: But I think everybody knows how is meant. ;)

Bye,
Martin

P.S. I have a new hobby now. Checking out who has the most votes at the moment. That is so exciting. :smile:

Congratulations

Every participant should go and stand in a circle
and give the next one a firm pat on the shoulder
for a job well done.

I agree that the images are a peeling to the eye,
but a wireframe/scene setup screenshot would be appealing to
our 3D modelers twisted brain.

So Martin, could you put online the cheetah screenshots that
you requested with each entry ?
All of this would of course be nice for "Cultural Learnings of 3D for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Cheetah Users"
------------------------------------------------
www.3-S.be

great entries,

i can't wait to get started learning, so i can enter the next one.

i was going to divide my time between learning maya ple and cheetah3d. now i think i may be better served pouring all my time into cheetah. especially since maya crashes intermittently without warning.

you guys are an inspiration to just do it. you've proven that it's not the tool...it's the artist that gets results. no matter how much or how little you spend.

i hope you all continue to push the boundaries of what c3d is capable of so those other apps will stand up and take notice.

you must be proud martin, to have created a conduit of muse.

P.S. I have a new hobby now. Checking out who has the most votes at the moment. That is so exciting. :smile:

I think we all envy you for this hobby ;) I'm so anxious for the result of the voting ...

Why scientists doesn't developed a time machine until now? ... I'm bursting with curiosity.

Back