Make Circle.js

Last edited:
I need to get an english version of the demo any chance of this? I can't figure out how to use the tool.
Thanks this will be handy.:icon_thumbup:

Last edited:
Select at least 4 connected quads - call the script and hit "make" - or call Catmull Clark and then call the script and hit "make".

Cheers
Frank

Really cool script. I get a different result with the top of a capsule--is this normal? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 9.45.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 9.45.33 AM.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,220
hi, all

thank you for testing it. thank you. :smile:

I noticed several problems ( rotation gap with equal alignment ), I will update it for fixing these problems.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto

Last edited:
hi

I have updated this script. please check and replace it.

and I drew a chart for using this script. I hope it help to use.

In case that selected polygon curved ( a part of ball or capsel.. ), created circle is not fit to original shape. I will try to fix that problem. but for flat polygons has no problem.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Attachments

• MakeCircle_chart.jpg
    MakeCircle_chart.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,228
Hi Hiroto,
wow, that's a really helpful script. I'm sure many will love it.:icon_thumbup:

Thank you very much.:smile: :smile:

Bye
Martin

I get this error message.

Javascript Error
line:137
error: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'obj.recordGeometryForUndo0'}

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,
which version of Cheetah3D do you use? Look's like the script called a new Javascript function which was introduced in Cheetah3D 6.0.

Bye
Martin

hi, thank you for testing.

I have just update it. please update it. for Cheetah3D 5.8, Undo/Redo functions are not available.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto

Hi tg_jp, I have tried to download this script three times and it does not download correctly.
I'm getting a generic document file that does not show up in the script/tool menu.

Back