Make Visible Solo/All.js

Make Visible Solo/All.js

hello

this is macro script to make only selected object "visible in editor" on, and make all objects "visible in editor" on. place its into ~/Application Support/Cheetah3D/scripts/Macro folder.

I wrote this for my purpose, so these have some limitation. these 2 scripts will reset 'visible in render' info of all objects to On/Off. So, all settings about 'visible in render' of all objects that you changed before execution, will be lost.

http://www.tres-graficos.jp/blog/files/article.php?id=66

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

How hard would it be to provide a similar function which would make everything but the current selection "wireframe" or "bounds"?

hi

yes, I attached customizable version of these macros. please check comment in script file.

regards.

edit: I added 'recursive' flag, for some parameters don't effect hierarchically as not like 'editorVisible'.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Attachments

• Make Change_set.20110331b.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
Hi Hiroto,

Would it be possible to make this only affect objects in a group?

Also, would it be possible to make all items in a group invisible except one, then toggle which one is visible?

Also, could the visibility be keyed automatically?

Thanks
Matt

Hi,

Hey,

What I mean is, I want to be able to keyframe the visibility of the objects.

you can add key for visible in render / visible in editor of mode tag.
please check attached file.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Attachments

• modeTag_keyframing.jas.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 485
hi,

OK. I misunderstood what you meant.

It's available to switch exclusively visibility of object(s) in a group while animation via script. but I think it's also available to separate a object(s) and others by folder, then add f-curve key for these visibility manually. It will be more simple than script approach. ;)

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Back