Guided Spline.js

hello, sorry for lack of docs.

here are sample .jas file that used for demo movie.
please check it. ( to open thiese sample, its requires installation of Guided Spline.js. )

enjoy. :)

tg_jp, Hiroto

Attachments

• Guided Spline_demo files.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 797
hello, sorry for lack of docs.

here are sample .jas file that used for demo movie.
please check it. ( to open thiese sample, its requires installation of Guided Spline.js. )

enjoy. :)

tg_jp, Hiroto

Could someone plz confirm that this method of deformation is not supported in Unity? In other words: is there a way to import the demo's animation in Unity?

Thanks

To do something like this in Unity the simplest thing would be to implement something like the script itself in Unity.

Building meshes on-the-fly in Unity is dead simple.

To do something like this in Unity the simplest thing would be to implement something like the script itself in Unity.

Building meshes on-the-fly in Unity is dead simple.

I am asking this because Unity only supports bones deformation (not vertex) and I suspect this script implements a kind of mesh modifiers for the bending of the objects along the splines. Please correct me if this is not the case.

I can't use the script

If I open demo files "graph-a" and "graph-spline" (or if I try to use the script) I have this messages

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

then Cheetah crash:(

Any solutions?

I am asking this because Unity only supports bones deformation (not vertex) and I suspect this script implements a kind of mesh modifiers for the bending of the objects along the splines. Please correct me if this is not the case.

No, it's just building the geometry over time.

But, actually, running bones along a spline is a fine idea.

thank you Frank,
Yes, I have make a try with no-64bit version
and it work.

I hope Hiroto can correct this (...please);)

Back