Poser import export exact settings

Poser import export exact settings

I need mathematical help I think, but I'm not sure.
I need to export a figure from Poser into Cheetah to create an object (.obj ) perhaps a coat or hat for the imported figure to wear.
What I need help with is this: Cheetah preferences ( .Obj )export and import settings so they are precise coming in( imported ) from Poser and being ( exported ) as an .obj to Poser from Cheetah 3d.How can I figure this out? Is there some math solution?
I am shooting for exact fit, but so far have only hit my foot :redface: :D
I remember an old thread on this but could not find it.
Thanks

Was it this thread? http://www.cheetah3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3474
Maybe generate a standart cube in Poser and import into Cheetah3d with scale factor 1.0 - take the ruler and measure - the rest should be determined with a calculator.

Cheers
Frank

It's this "the rest should be determined with a calculator." I don't understand how to do. Like I said I need this precise. My math skills are non existent beyond simple math addition, subtraction, multiplying and division.:redface:

Can you generate a standard cube in Poser and export it with default settings and load it into Cheetah3d with scale factor 1.0 and take the ruler tool to measure one edge length and tell me?

Cheers
Frank

OK it's working fine now at Import 10.0 and export at 0.1 That was easier than I thought But I had to bring in my wife for brain support. :icon_thumbup: :smile:
Thanks Frank...

Back