uv help...please!

You have to change the Alpha channel with the exact orange color surrounded the eyes portion (needs to have the same specular properties.
But still I guess: You put the cart before the horse from behind. (if GoogleTranslate works on that)
Why not take that portion you unwrapped - save to PDF - and paint in the eyes and make a new image texture out of it?? You can paint the background color inside Cheetah3d BTW.

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• Alphanonalpharendered.jpeg
    Alphanonalpharendered.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 367
You can have/manage color-sets with the Color-picker:
Drag the color you picked with the magnifier to the drawer and from there to later use.

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• ColorSets.png
    ColorSets.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 356
what do you think?

Not too bad, my first outing in C3D! Thank you so much for all your help! I will do my best with the animation. Now I know how to skin a model. I am going to work on building next time.

Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 11.37.05 AM.png

continuing issue...

Ok, so my model looks great in Cheetah. New issue. When I import it into Unity, the area where I fixed the eyes and mouth is not visible. Its like its whited out. It may be a specular issue, but the setting in cheetah are the same as the settings for the other material. Any suggestions?
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 1.31.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 1.32.08 PM.png

I made a quick test: ball with colors and one image texture. Saved as jas-file and loaded into Unity. Everything is there except the image of the image texture. I loaded it manually as an asset and lead Unity to it and - bang there it is:

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• FromC3d2Unity.png
    FromC3d2Unity.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 365
ok..not getting it...

How do I lead Unity to it? I know this is a Cheetah assist, I am new with Unity as well. I can import as an asset. Like that? I did that and the eyes image is still gone. Is there another way?

Load the image as an asset as well. The select it from the library Unity opens when you go "Select".

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• SelectImagein Unity.png
    SelectImagein Unity.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 349
Back