Need some advice

Need some advice

I have bin looking around for a good and inexpensive (or free :D ) 3d modeler for mac. I was just going to use Blender 3d which seemed good but than i found this and saw the price. I would just like to get peoples honest opions on what i should do.

I picked up Cheetah3D last night and I'm very impressed. It reminds me of early C4D. As for your dilema, download the beta and give it a go.

Go Cheetah

I have used Sculpt3d (made a little money with it), Maya (I tried to learn it!), Blender, & RayDream to name a few. And , I have not mastered it, but, Cheetah 3D is the easiest learning curve I have experienced. It is very Mac intuitive and this forum is great!!!!
And Martin will answer a lot of the questions you ask, and he is the author of Cheetah! Try that with other programs!!!!

Thanks,
David

I will probably buy and use with blender. The thing is that ive already bought
a book on how to use blender so at the moment i am learning to use it right now and am not sure if i want another 3d modeler. I did try cheetah and i really liked it. :D

mac4ever said:
Since when Blender costs money? I thought it's free :shock:

Blender's printed material is what costs money.

Lord Vader ... I bought Cheetah 3D a few weeks ago and am enjoying it alot. I'd describe it as Sketchup meets Cinema 4D in terms of ease of use etc. I'm already using it to create assets for a new Mac game engine I'm helping beta test and it works extremely well. C3d is a very nice and easy to learn 3D app. And Martin and the other pro users here are always quick to respond to feature requests, help etc.

David

Back